Older version history: v2 v3
|Apr. 7, 2014
- Beam Selection: Handle multiple layers correctly in a single pass.
- Force Full Names: Changed "Reset" functions so that an undo entry happens only if something actually changes.
- Mass Copy: Fixed problem where shapes were being edited at end point as well as start point. This is a problem in situations where every note starts and ends with the same shape (like continuous glisses).
- Mass Copy: Handle notehead-attached smart shapes correctly.
- Mass Copy: Fixed problem where smart shapes attached to grace note entries at the end of a bar did not copy if they started at or before the beginning of the bar.
- Mass Copy: Fixed problem where "Freeze Stem" and "Custom Stem" options were not compatible if selected simultaneously.
- Mass Copy: Changes in WinFin14 caused Beam/Stem Alt filters not to work. Modified Mass Copy so that they would work.
|Sep. 1, 2012
- Fixed bug in Tuplet Mover that caused it not to automatically adjust the bracket angle of certain tuplets.
- Added "Reset..." options to Force Full Names. This plugin
still includes the Force Full Names option, but now it also can reset
staff full/abbreviated and group full/abbreviated names to their
default font settings as defined in Document Options->Fonts.
||Apr. 9, 2012
- Fixed problem with spurious setting of measure options in functions related to measure-attached items.
- Page-Title Copy now sets the source page values to the current page or to the selected page range when you hit Set Source.
||Mar. 5, 2012